- Workshare Demos Active Directory & Secure Single Sign-On Enhancements that Extend Secure File Sharing into the Collaboration Ecosystem
- Workshare Also Demos Data Policy Enforcement and Comparison for ECM / DMS
MARCH 14, SAN FRANCISCO, CA – Workshare, a leader of secure enterprise collaboration applications, today announced that it will showcase two new integrations at this year’s AIIM Conference, held March 20-22 in New Orleans at the Hyatt Regency. Attendees will get an exclusive look at Workshare’s integration with active directory and secure single sign-on and its ECM / DMS integration.
- Workshare’s integration with active directory (AD) / Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) systems for secure single sign-on allows users to securely access Workshare’s unique document-centric collaboration, comparison, and data policy enforcement features in a highly-secure online or offline environment. Single sign-on increases productivity across the enterprise for employees working from any device by eliminating the number of log-in credentials that employees have to remember.
- Organizations across the globe are facing a gap between traditional DMS and ECM systems and the new wave of cloud collaboration. Workshare’s out-of-the-box integration increases efficiency, enabling users inside and outside of the organization to collaborate on files directly from the DMS and ECM platforms and from any device, while managing document changes and versions and maintaining detailed audit trails.
You can book a demo by contacting Workshare@MarchPR.com.
At Booth #6 in the Solutions Lounge on Level 3 of Storyville Hall, Workshare will provide demos of the following solutions:
- Active directory & single sign-on – Allows companies to synchronize their existing corporate user management system, logins, and password credentials.
- ECM / DMS integration – Allows users to clean and share large or sensitive documents securely, directly from the application without needing to download and attach them into an email.
Where & When:
Booth #6 in the Solutions Lounge on Level 3 of Storyville Hall at the 2013 AIIM Conference in New Orleans held at the Hyatt Regency 20 March 2013.