New solutions improve SharePoint’s protection, comparison and collaboration features
12 NOVEMBER 2012, SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Workshare, a leading provider of secure document collaboration software, will demo the latest versions of its award-winning solutions at this year’s SharePoint Conference, held Nov. 12 – 15 in Las Vegas at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center.
With more than 125 million licenses sold to more than 65,000 organizations, SharePoint remains the market leader in enterprise collaboration software. Yet, its enterprise users continue to face challenges sharing content outside the organization’s firewall, hindering productivity and overall efficiency. Workshare streamlines and secures collaboration workflow for the enterprise by reducing the number of clicks and steps required for tracking documents once they leave the SharePoint platform.
At booth #925 in the exhibit hall, Workshare will provide demos of the following solutions that enable users to protect and share content from within the SharePoint platform with improved productivity and auditability of their documents. Booth visitors can also enter to win the new Microsoft Surface tablet.
- Workshare Point – Enables documents and emails to be retrieved and filed directly into SharePoint from Microsoft Office, making it easy to create, send and receive files in one platform.
- Workshare Professional 7 - Seamlessly integrates with Microsoft Office to simplify document collaboration by enhancing Office’s features for sharing and reviewing documents, such as document comparisons, version controls and the removal of metadata.
- Workshare Protect 7 – Perfectly integrates with Microsoft Outlook to ensure confidential information is removed from documents before they are emailed. Automate removal, or receive real-time warnings, when email attachments contain left over tracked changes, speaker notes, last author's name, document editing time, and more.
- Workshare Compare 7 - With advanced PDF and document comparison capabilities, Workshare Compare provides features to streamline the review process and makes it easier to identify document changes.
Where & WhenBooth #925 in the exhibit hall at the 2012 SharePoint Conference in Las Vegas, held in the Mandalay Bay Convention Center from Nov. 12 – 15. Resources
- Learn more about Workshare and why it is the only cloud-enabled platform designed for the enterprise that integrates with the components and policies inherent in existing collaborative ecosystems by visiting http://www.workshare.com/.
- Connect with Workshare on its blog, and on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.