If you work with a great network of business services and IT professionals, you should join Workshare’s affiliate network and earn commission from your referrals.
There are lots of good reasons to become a Workshare Affiliate. Here are three of them:
- Workshare pays 15% basic commission on sales
- You’ll have good conversion rates on high value products
- We offer a lead based trial payment
- There’s a dedicated affiliate manager to support you – ability to create bespoke content and creative
What are we selling here?
Here’s everything you need to know about Workshare, explained in just one minute: Watch the Video.
Our innovative and intelligent solutions empower professionals to compare, protect and share their high stakes documents on any device.
- File Comparison: Popular with legal professionals and other groups who need to take important documents through a series of rigorous, structure reviews, Workshare file comparison is the fastest and most accurate solution available.
- File Protection: Important in data privacy and data loss prevention, Workshare’s lightning fast metadata removal service can be embedded in file sending and sharing platforms to scrub sensitive data that could compromise a firm’s integrity or reputation.
- Secure File Sharing: Using Workshare, business services professionals can securely organize and share their documents, which can then be accessed in the office or on-the-go. A two-way "sync" means the most up to date version is always available, even when the user is offline.
- Workshare Professional: Workshare 9.5 is a world leading document comparison software that allows you to compare, protect and share documents in a single space.
Who we provide solutions for
We pride ourselves on the fantastic products and services we offer to our customers. Some of the brands who currently use Workshare products and services include:
Finance and accounting
JP Morgan Chase
Creative, Advertising, Media and PR
Sony BMG Music Entertainment
Time Warner Inc.
Government and not for profit
Department for Transport
The Department of the Treasury
European Court of Human Rights
Financial Ombudsman Service
Pharma and Healthcare
Johnson & Johnson
You may have seen our high profile PR campaigns in national newspapers, magazines & websites including
The Daily Telegraph
The Law Society Gazette
Legal IT professionals
How do I get started?
Once you’re approved as a new affiliate, you'll just need to register the URL you want to use to direct visitors to us. Once your URL(s) have been registered and approved, you can select the text links or banner ads for your website.
This link is what ties all your account referrals back to you. When you refer someone to Workshare, they will click through your affiliate link and (fingers crossed) purchase through our website online. Any visitors to our website that have clicked through your affiliate link will be tracked in our system to ensure you get paid commission on successful conversions.
Simply sign up on http://www.cj.com/ as a publisher and find us by searching for our name: Workshare
How will I be paid commissions?
Commission is paid on a monthly basis according to the CJ Affiliate Payment Schedule.
PS - We have a network of affiliates around the world, so if you’re not based in the US or the UK, no problem, we’d love to hear from you. If you have any questions, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org anytime.