- What is an Affiliate Program?
- How does an Affiliate Program work?
- Why should you become a Workshare Affiliate?
- How will I be paid commissions?
- How does my affiliate link work?
- What do I earn commissions on?
- What are your payment methods?
- Can I participate if I live outside of the UK?
1. What is an Affiliate Program?
An Affiliate Program is a revenue sharing program where the affiliate (You) drives traffic to a merchant's web site (Workshare) and a purchase is made in exchange for commissions. In other words, you will be able to earn money each time a sale is made by someone who came to our website through your website. You can do so in a variety of ways but the most common is through a banner ad or text link on your website. When a sale is generated through your affiliate link, we will pay you a commission.
2. How does an Affiliate Program work?
Setting up an account is very easy and it's completely FREE. You don't have to pay for becoming an affiliate. To begin fill out the signup form. Once your affiliate application is approved, you will receive an email with your password and log-in information. As an affiliate with Workshare, you will have your own control panel where you can view detailed statistics of traffic and sales that you referred. You will also have access to a choice of banners and text links. Once you have your affiliate link you just need to start driving people to click through to purchase our products!
3. Why should you become a Workshare Affiliate?
Workshare is a unique company, which offers customers various collaboration products.
Fast accurate document comparison, share documents securely and remove hidden and sensitive data before you send documents via email. Registering & becoming an affiliate is free, easy and only takes a few minutes.
Why should you become a Workshare affiliate?
- Competitive Commission
- High Average Order Value on products
- Good conversion rates
- Fantastic 4 fantastic products
- Workshare Compare – Fast Accurate Document Comparison for Word and PDF
- Workshare Protect – Remove sensitive and Hidden data from documents, convert files to protected PDFs, prevent data leakage when sending documents
- Workshare Professional 8 – Fast Accurate Document Comparison, Share documents securely, remove hidden and sensitive data before you send
We pride ourselves on the fantastic products and services we offer to our customers. Some of the brands who currently use Workshare products and services include:
Finance and accounting
JP Morgan Chase
Creative, Advertising, Media and PR
Sony BMG Music Entertainment
Time Warner Cable
Government and not for profit
Department for Transport
Department of the ARMY United States of America
The Department of the Treasury
European Court of Human Rights
Financial Ombudsman Service
Pharma and Healthcare
Johnson & Johnson
You may have seen our high profile PR campaigns in national newspapers, magazines & websites including
The Daily Telegraph
The Law Society Gazette
Legal IT professionals
We have a dedicated affiliate team:
- Responsive in-house team
- Ability to design unique & bespoke creative
4. How will I be paid commissions?
Commissions are paid on a monthly basis according to the CJ Affiliate Payment Schedule. Commissions are paid in U.S. Dollars only.
5. How does my affiliate link work?
Once your affiliate account is approved you'll be required to register the URL of the website(s) that you will be using to direct visitors to Workshare. Once your URL(s) have been registered and approved you can select the text links or banner ads that you'd like to place on your website.
This link is what ties all hosting account referrals to your account. When you refer someone to use our web hosting services they will need to click through your affiliate link and purchase the web hosting account online.
Visitors that click through your affiliate link or banner will be tracked in our system by setting a browser-based tracking cookie and by IP address. Your affiliate link will look like a standard link and does not require the addition of any special variables.
6. What do I earn commissions on?
You will earn commission on the sale of the following products:
Workshare Compare for Word and PDF
Workshare Compare for PowerPoint
Workshare Professional 8
Commission will only be paid on purchases; other services are non-commissionable.
7. What are your payment methods?
We will process payment depending on the setting you chose during sign up. It is your responsibility to provide valid details for which ever payment method you have chosen.
8. Can I participate if I live outside of the UK?
Yes! We have affiliates from all over the world!
To sign up as an affiliate or if you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com