Finance and Accounting
When documents are accessed beyond the firewall via desktop or mobile devices, sensitive information can become exposed.
Workshare is trusted by financial services companies of all sizes ranging from insurance and finance, to equities & derivatives traders, and banks, to maintain control of documents, protect intellectual property and reduce compliance and commercial risk.
Control How Documents Are Shared
Ensure confidential and sensitive information is shared securely and safeguard documents by enforcing corporate compliance and data governance policies.
- Establish controls over how sensitive data is shared and synchronized to prevent unauthorized access.
- Create a password-protected, branded workspace that meets company data privacy policies.
- Adhere to compliance mandates with a full audit trail of activities.
Share Straight From Document Management Systems
- Mobilize content from leading enterprise content and document management systems.
- Maintain full audit capabilities by syncing versions, comments and document history back into the system of record.
Sync To Mobile Devices
Access and collaborate on sensitive documents from mobile devices.
- Increase productivity with online and offline access to files from iPhone, iPad, or Android tablets.
- Annotate documents, make comments, add new versions, or compare versions from any device.
See What’s Changed In an Instant
- Streamline collaboration and shorten review cycles with the ability to compare document versions with the world’s most accurate comparison technology.
- Workshare mobile provides collaboration that enforces the organization’s security and IT protocols.
- Quickly identify differences in text, formatting, image and object content, hyperlinks, and embedded Excel tables.
- Accept or reject changes and apply from within Word or Workshare’s applications.
- Compare directly from Outlook or existing DMS or ECM systems.
Ensure document sharing is compliant with local and international regulations.
- Store documents locally in secure hybrid or public cloud deployments.
- Meet Gramm-Leach Bliley Act (GLBA) mandate, Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), EU’s Prospectus Directive and other mandates.