Government and Not For Profit
Workshare is used globally by government bodies and institutions to ensure total document security and regulatory compliance, while allowing users to share content inside and outside the firewall.
Workshare offers the best protection for sensitive content and delivers government-level security and tracking capabilities.
- Control external parties’ access to content with full visibility and control, with the ability to revoke access or restrict how and with whom documents are shared.
- Create a password-protected workspace with controls to enforce IT policy and security requirements.
- Extend security and policy enforcement to mobile devices.
Workshare provides an integrated and secure application that empowers staff to work anytime, anywhere, for more effective collaboration and review.
- Add comments, new versions, annotate or compare versions of documents securely from any device.
- Extend access to content securely, while maintaining full audit capabilities for compliance.
Extend Enterprise Content Management Systems
Workshare integrates with all leading enterprise content and document management systems. Files and folders can easily be checked out to Workshare directly from the ECM/DMS to enhance collaboration.
- Extend collaboration capabilities to drive productivity, with tracking and audit features to stay compliant and keep data secure.
- Enable users outside the organization to securely access and collaborate on documents on any device – while retaining ultimate control.
Control Where Data Is Stored
Workshare’s data location options allow customers to store data in a specific data center in the US, EMEA, APAC or South America.
- Maintain control of data with Workshare’s hybrid or public cloud deployment.
- Meet ASHRAY, ISO 27001 (ISMS), and/or SAS70 Type II, FIPS and audit and certification requirements.