Personal Data collected from the Workshare website
- what personal information we collect about you
- how we use that information
- who we may share that information with
- the choices that you have about how we can make use of that information
- how to access and update your information
This website is owned and operated by Workshare Limited and our address is 20 Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX.
Information we collect about you
Information you provide
We may collect personal information about you when you register on our website or place an order for our products or services. We generally collect this information when you:
- Register to download our software
- Register to attend one of our events, online seminars and demonstrations, live events or trade shows
- Register as a user of our website
- Contact us via our sales information request form, contact form, email or contact number.
We also collect information when you complete our online forms, surveys, provide feedback and participate in our blog or enter one of our promotions or feature.
Information we collect automatically
When you visit our website or use our services, we may collect certain information automatically. For example:
- IP addresses
- how you clicked through our website
- dates and times that the website is accessed
Information we collect from other sources.
We work closely with third parties (eg: business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
How we use your information
Providing our services and website
The following are examples of how we use your information:
- to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to enable you to communicate, collaborate and share files with other users when you chose to do so
- to notify you about changes to our service or website;
- to help us develop our website to enhance your experience;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our website, when you choose to do so;
- to gain your feedback about your experience of our website and services;
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to send you details of our special offers or events and for other marketing and promotional purposes where you agree that we can do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure
We may provide you with information about products, services, special offers, and other news where we feel these may interest you.
Depending on what contact information you have given to us, we may contact you by email or post, phone. We will only do this where you have consented to receiving such information from us.
You can opt out of such marketing at any time and If you wish to opt out, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Adverts on our website
We work with third party advertising partners who place adverts on the pages of our website. These organisations may place cookies or other tracking technologies on our website to collect information such as your IP address and pages viewed. This information may be used by our third party advertising partners to determine the popularity or certain content, deliver advertising targeted to your interests and better understand your use of our website.
If you wish to opt out or require more information about third parties adverts, please click here
Third Party Privacy Policies
Our site may contain links to and from the websites owned by third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to these websites.
Other third parties
We may share your information with carefully selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Our Suppliers and sub-contractors operating our website and who need to see your information in order to provide these services.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in improving and optimising your use of our site.
- With other users you chose to share files, documents, photos and other materials.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If we sell our business in which case the personal information that we hold will be part of the transferred assets.
Where we store your personal data
The information that we collect from you may be transferred to, processed and stored outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be handled by staff working outside the EEA for us or for one of our suppliers.
We are committed to ensuring that our suppliers have appropriate technical, administrative and physical procedures in place to ensure that your information is protected against loss or misuse. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers or on secure servers operated by a third party.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Changing your information
You have the right at any time to request that we change or amend the information that we hold about you or ask us not to contact you with any further marketing information where you have opted to receive marketing offers from us. You can exercise your rights by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your information or by amending your details by logging into your account. You can also request that we change your information by emailing us at email@example.com.
Access to information
You have the right to access information that we hold about you. If you wish to receive a copy of the information that we hold please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We review our Privacy Notice on a frequent basis to check that it accurately reflects how we deal with your information and may amend it if necessary. You should check this page regularly to see the most up to date information.
This Privacy Notice was last updated on June, 1st 2017
How to Contact us