System requirements for Workshare 9.5
on your Mac
The online and syncing functionality of Workshare 9.5 is available to Mac users.
Workshare’s comparison application and email integration are not included with Workshare 9.5 for Mac. If you want to use the full Workshare 9.5 functionality that’s included with Workshare 9.5 for Windows, you can use a third party vendor application like Parallels Desktop or VMware Fusion to emulate Windows and then run Workshare 9.5 for Windows in the emulator.
Workshare Professional 9.5 has been tested and certified in a number of environments. If your environment is not included in the following list, it may still be a compatible environment. Contact Workshare Customer Support for any help.
- Apple Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64 bit)
- Apple Safari, latest version
- Google Chrome, latest version
- Mozilla Firefox, latest version
- Opera, latest version
Getting Workshare for your Mac
You can download Workshare 9.5 for your Mac by logging into my.workshare.com, clicking your name and selecting Download Center.
Installing the app
- Double-click the Workshare.dmg file. The Workshare desktop app window is displayed.
- Drag Workshare.app into the Applications folder. The Workshare desktop app is installed.
- In Finder, click Go > Applications.
- Double-click Workshare.app. The Workshare desktop app starts and you are prompted to log in.