System requirements for Workshare 9
on your Mac
The online and syncing functionality of Workshare 9 is available to Mac users.
Workshare’s comparison application and email integration are not included with Workshare 9 for Mac. If you want to use the full Workshare 9 functionality that’s included with Workshare 9 for Windows, you can use a third party vendor application like Parallels Desktop or VMware Fusion to emulate Windows and then run Workshare 9 for Windows in the emulator.
Workshare Professional 9 has been tested and certified in a number of environments. If your environment is not included in the following list, it may still be a compatible environment. Contact Workshare Customer Support for any help.
- Apple Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)
- Microsoft Windows 8
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Apple Safari, latest version
- Google Chrome, latest version
- Mozilla Firefox, latest version
- Opera, latest version
Getting Workshare for your Mac
You can download Workshare 9 for your Mac by logging into my.workshare.com, clicking your name and selecting Download Center.
Installing the app
- Double-click the Workshare.dmg file. The Workshare desktop app window is displayed.
- Drag Workshare.app into the Applications folder. The Workshare desktop app is installed.
- In Finder, click Go > Applications.
- Double-click Workshare.app. The Workshare desktop app starts and you are prompted to log in.