If you have a technical enquiry, please get in touch with our Support team
We will be in touch and you will receive an email from Workshare.
Frequently Asked Questions
Each Workshare product has a licensing (and pricing) model to match usage.
- Workshare Compare: You can purchase one license for one individual user or one license for the number of users you specify on the checkout form. Each license is then valid for use on three separate devices registered to individual users, for example, their desktop, phone and laptop.
- Workshare Secure: This product is normally licensed by the number of users in the firm whose emails you need to protect at the desktop, and by the number of server instances deployed if you’re protecting non-desktop sharing. We recommend you speak to us and request a quote for Secure products.
- Workshare Transact: Licensed on a per-deal basis. We have options here; you can choose to buy deal packs upfront or pay-as-you-go. There are also data hosting options. Again, call us to discuss which licensing and pricing approach works best if you’re interested in Transact.
For Workshare Compare and Secure product subscriptions, there is a 12-month term on the usage of each license.
Workshare Transact deal packs have to be used within a 12 month period. In all cases, we will get in touch before your license is due to expire.
We don’t but, if you need the license to be valid for longer than the 12-month term, contact our sales team by submitting the form above and we will be happy to try and help.
If you previously bought through our online store, you have two options:
- By default, Auto-Renew is turned on and you don’t have to do anything when your subscription expires (but you can turn it off). With Auto-Renew turned on, your subscription is renewed automatically after 12 months. Payment is taken from the default card, which is initially the card used for the original purchase. You can change the default card.
- If you are not sure if your license will auto-renew or you disabled it, you can manually renew online through the Workshare Support Portal.
If you bought directly from our sales team or via a reseller, contact our sales team by submitting the form above to renew.
Yes, you can:
- Access to our online checkout form and purchase new licenses to your account. On the checkout, use your corporate email address so the new license will be associated with your existing account.
- Contact our sales team by submitting the form above with this request.
If you need to know the cost of Workshare Compare licenses:
- Access the online checkout
- Add the number of users needed using the + arrow at the top of the form
- See the information shown or print it by clicking on the "Print Quote" button (top right corner of the checkout form)
Alternatively, please get in contact with us by submitting the form above.
In the online store, you can pay by card. Payments using Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover are accepted. If you buy through us or one of our reseller partners, we do have a few other options, including invoicing. Please get in contact by submitting the form above and we will assist.
Yes, it’s easy to transform to the equivalent new license and add users to or renew an existing license. If you don’t know which one is right for you or your business, contact us by submitting the form above and we will assist.
Yes, you can. When you purchase a license you become the license administrator and the end-users just need to activate the license on their machines:
- On the online checkout, use your corporate email address. You will receive the invoice and instructions to download Workshare Compare that you can share with the end-users.
- The end-user then creates an account in my.workshare.comusing their corporate email address, installs Workshare Compare and when the license dialogue appears, input the credentials used for each individual account. Check our licensing guide.
Note: For larger deployments, please contact our support team and we will provide you with a licensing option. Also, if you do not have a corporate email address (e.g. gmail.com) or the email domain of the buyer and end user are different, please let us know and we will assist.
If it is the first time you are reselling Workshare software, please contact us in our reseller page selecting the "Approved resellers" option from the area of interest. We will contact you back.
Workshare Connect (now part of Workshare Compare) is accessible on my.workshare.com
Incomplete answer in our FAQ? Please let us know using the form above.