Workshare Compare Server, version 9.5.3
Release Date: 11 December 2018
- JSON data format output: When running a classic comparison, you can now get the data format output in JSON. (If you prefer XML for your data format output, you can keep using it.)
- Redline with changed pages only: When running a classic comparison with the PDF document format output, you can now choose to receive only the pages that include changes rather than the full document.
- Download the redline as a Word document (with the changes displayed as track changes)
- See the document name of the original and modified files
- Identify changes in the redline more easily with change bars in the redline and a new design for highlighted changes
- Understand categories better with a new "Matching changes" category, a new "White space changes category" - plus the "Content" category has been renamed to "All other changes" and is displayed at the bottom of the list
- Experience a cleaner and more beautiful UI
Improvements and fixes
See the full list of improvements and fixes in the Release Notes.
Get it now
To get Workshare Compare Server 9.5.3, contact your Customer Success Manager (CSM) or our Support team.
Try Workshare Professional 10 for Free today
Start a free 14 day trial of Workshare Professional 10 today and see for yourself how it makes reviewing and comparing documents simpler and faster.