Thank you, a member of the Workshare Sales team will be in touch.
FILE COMPARISON TOOL: COMPARE ANY FILE
Working with a group on a project can become extremely cumbersome, especially when it comes to the review cycle. Multiple versions are passed around on email, and it is difficult to decipher the differences between them, or even identify the original file. Workshare Compare enables users to easily compare documents to easily identify and review changes. Users can then apply changes to multiple versions from the same application or from within Word, increasing accuracy and speeding up review processes.
- Select versions to compare from within Office or Workshare Compare
- Users can accept or reject changes and apply them from within Word or Workshare Compare
- The DeltaView file can be saved as a new version and shared
- Compare multiple DOC, DOCX, RTF, PPT, and image-based PDF files to identify changes, including complex embedded Excel tables, auto-numbered paragraphs, shapes, or objects
- Integrated OCR technology extends support to image-based PDF
- Single, simple desktop installation supports multiple document formats
- Eliminates the overhead of a separate OCR server
COMPARISON & REVIEW
Depending on what stage of the review a file is in, certain changes become more relevant. At the beginning of a review, content and the order it’s in matters; while during the final stages, punctuation and grammar become important. Accurately see what’s changed, regardless of the length or complexity of a document. Workshare Compare provides the most advanced review - the ability to group changes helps make navigating comparisons faster.
- View and sort by specific types of change (from formatting to replacements)
- A three-pane view shows the original, modified, and DeltaView
- Save changes in DeltaView and export as Word Track Changes
- Simplify review cycles by filtering changes
- Focus on what is most important with the ability to skip over irrelevant changes
- Satisfy user demand for simple applications that streamline and speed up review processes
- Multiple deployment options to fit business needs
- Intel Pentium 4 3.2GHz processor
- 1.5GB RAM
- 1GB free disk space
- Intel Core 2 DUO @ 2.2GHz
- AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+
- 2GB RAM
- 2GB free disk space
Workshare Professional/Compare/Protect 9 have been tested and certified in a number of environments. If your environment is not included in the following list, it may still be a compatible environment. Contact Workshare Customer Support (email@example.com ) for any help.
For details of which environments previous versions of Workshare Professional/Compare/Protect were certified against, refer to previous versions of release notes on the knowledge base. Note: Unless otherwise stated, all environments are the English version with the en-us language set.OPERATING SYSTEM:
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 (32 bit and 64 bit) + Chinese Simplified & French
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32bit and 64bit) + Japanese
- With Microsoft Windows R2 Server 2012 (64 bit)
- Citrix XenApp 7.5
- Citrix XenDesktop 7.5
- With Microsoft Windows R2 Server 2008 SP1 (64 bit)
- Citrix XenApp 6.5
- Citrix XenDesktop 6.5
- Citrix XenDesktop 5.6
Note: Check with your Citrix vendor about which Windows operating system supports your version of Citrix.MICROSOFT OFFICE SYSTEM:
- Microsoft Office 2013 SP1 (32-bit) + Japanese
- Microsoft Office 2013 (32-bit) + Japanese
- Microsoft Office 2010 SP2 (32-bit) + Chinese Simplified & French
- Microsoft Office 2007 SP3 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Outlook 2013 SP1 (32-bit) + Japanese
- Microsoft Outlook 2013 (32-bit) + Japanese
- Microsoft Outlook 2010 SP2 (32-bit) + Chinese Simplified & French
- Microsoft Outlook 2007 SP3 (32-bit)
- IBM Lotus Notes 9.0
- IBM Lotus Notes 9.0.1
Note:Interactive Protect and the replace email attachment with link feature of Workshare Protect is not supported in a Lotus Notes environment.
Note: The NetDocuments integration requires that Microsoft Internet Explorer is installed (the NetDocuments login screen is displayed in an IE iframe) although it does not have to be the default browser.AUTONOMY IMANAGE:
- FileSite 9.0 Update 4 (+ EMM)
- FileSite 9.0 Update 5 (+ EMM)
- Filesite 8.5 SP3 Update 5
- DeskSite 9.0 Update 5
- DeskSite 8.5 SP3 Update 5/6
- eDOCS DM 5.3 COM only (Patch 5 Rollup 4 & 5)
- eDOCS DM 5.3.1 COM only (Patch 5)
Note: Workshare recommends WBGX Version ID: 6EB.688.D48 (Mar 28 2014) 11.0 or later.
Workshare will endeavor to support future service packs of certified environments.
Workshare Compare 8 - Data Sheet
Fast, accurate document comparisons with visualization and tracking tools to help you progress reviews more confidently and much faster.DOWNLOAD HERE
Workshare Compare 9 - Tech Brief
Put the world’s leading comparison solution to work. Easily identify, review, and apply changes to multiple versions from the same application.DOWNLOAD HERE
Workshare Compare Server - Data Sheet
Compare multiple file versions from any device to instantly see what’s changed.DOWNLOAD HERE
"Workshare allows us to more effectively fulfil ECHR’s obligations as the world’s largest legal government agency with regards to the publication of legal documents."
Head of ITECHR
"Workshare is much more than your standard sharing and collaboration platform. For Sandler, it has become an integral tool to help our clients develop themselves, improving client interactions and satisfaction."
Managing DirectorSandler Training
"Managing large volumes of documents and amendments from multiple authors, can become a serious cost issue when your document crashes and one of your lawyers spends 12 hours trying to fix it."
Try Workshare Compare
free for 14 days.
During your trial you’ll get access to free 1:1 tuition.
We’ll help set you up to get the most from Workshare Compare.
For Windows Systems (32 & 64 bit)
For Microsoft Office for Windows (32 bit)
Companies who use Workshare